the WEDDING EXPERIENCE
ROMANTIC, MODERN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
MINNESOTA WEDDING + ENGAGEMENT
BASED IN THE TWIN CITIES - AVAILABLE FOR USA + worldwide DESTINATIONS
We want to tell your story in the most authentic and beautiful way possible, while providing exceptional customer service as a trusted partner in your wedding day. To us, this is about so much more than just "pretty pictures".
Hello, gorgeous! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage -- we're so glad you're here.
We are passionate storytellers. We believe that natural, REAL moments with REAL emotions are the moments that matter the most. That’s how we want to capture you. Sure, we'll capture all the pretty things, the details, the friends and family and everything in between. But really, it all comes down to the "moments" and the legacy that you're creating. We want to help you remember every detail.
Our goal is to make you feel at ease and excited about this engagement process and upcoming wedding day. We are also happy to lend our years of experience, artful eyes, timeline planning skills and our trusted vendor referrals to help create the perfect wedding day.
We are crazy about providing our clients with an exceptional photography experience and getting to know them as the awesome human beings they are. We would love to know more about you! Let's get together at our beautiful studio in downtown Delano and get to know one another. We'd love to learn all about how you met, how you fell in love and the wonderful life you’re building together.
So... Contact us today! We can't wait to tell YOUR story.
** We currently only have space for 2 more weddings for our 2018 season. We are also filling up on the 2019 season, so reach out today to reserve your date. **
the WEDDING VENUE BUCKET LIST
Getting married in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin?
We also offer a special deal for couples getting married at Our Favorite MN Wedding Venues.
Our clients are incurably romantic and wild on the dance floor, with a fabulous sense of humor and a sentimental streak a mile wide. They have impeccable taste when it comes to fashion, as well as a love for all things timeless and elegant. They love a good adventure, and seek to create life-long memories throughout their wedding day, surrounded by those they love most. Just as important as the whole wedding experience, they place tremendous value in having beautiful wall art + custom heirloom albums to cherish and preserve their memories long after the celebration is over. They love to put on a great party for their guests and run off into the sunset, hand in hand, for some stolen kisses. For them, their wedding day is so much more than a celebration - it is the next chapter in a lifelong story of two hearts becoming one.
Our photography style is a mix of photojournalism/documentary-style coverage, modern wedding photography, editorial detail photography, creative portraiture, landscape photography and more. As wedding photographers, we are prepared for any situation and are experts in numerous photography specialities.
Our editing style is generally crisp, vibrant and clean... a more timeless style. No funky Instagram filters here... just beautiful, timeless images.
When we're photographing a wedding, typical photo coverage looks like this:
wedding day breakdown
- Photojournalism/Documentary Coverage (60-70%) || This is a major component of our coverage, where we are documenting your day as it unfolds, everything from how your mom looks at you as you put on your gown, to the way that your groom squints his eyes when he laughs hysterically at his best man's speech. This is "moments-based" coverage and is truly precious to our clients!
- Editorial / Details (10%) || Documenting everything from your dress, shoes, bouquets, antique heirlooms shared with you, your invitation suite, your perfume, the setup of your ceremony... all of these little details that you've spent COUNTLESS hours pondering will all be documented as well!
- Creative Portraits (10-20%) || Creative portraits are ALWAYS our clients "frame-worthy" images that end up on their walls after the wedding day! That gorgeous image at sunset, or that really cool silhouette of you on a hilltop. Even just romantic, swoon-worthy Harlequin-style smooches that belong on a romance novel! Our clients especially love these images at sunset.
- Lightly Posed Formal Portraits (10%) || Making sure you have beautiful, well-lit photos of you and your family, of you and grandma, of you and your flower girl... these are SO important. We always make the time to document your family legacy. These lightly posed images are often some of the most cherished after a wedding day! Our clients recognize and respect our process to carve out time for these timeless photos of their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We work with couples that exude joy and gratitude, that aren't afraid of adventures and truly value not only the wedding day experience, but also place even more value in the marriage and legacy that they are creating. Our couples value beautiful, heirloom albums, desire gorgeous wall portraits and canvas for their homes and for their families, and want to be able to enjoy their images daily and wholeheartedly for generations to come.
We believe in LOVE. We believe in a very hands on, full-service approach with our clients. And most importantly, we believe in creating incredible images of the biggest day of your life... the details, the raw emotion, the pretty things and the joy/happiness/chaos/party! Because of this, we limit the number of wedding couples we choose to work every year to ensure top-notch service and images. We want to ensure that your vision and our services blend perfectly together.
When you choose us to be your wedding photographers, you're invited into our little family, just as we are forever invited into yours. We're not just "another vendor" --- we are the experienced storytellers that will preserve your love story for future generations. We value that relationship and look forward to getting to know you both.
read what our amazing clients say about their experience with us.
Whether you're celebrating with a secret elopement or an elaborate celebration, we offer custom collections that fit a range of budgets and offer more basic coverage-only options, all the way through our "complete coverage" wedding experience. Please inquire for more details + our full pricing guide.
We want to be present for the mimosas with your girls all the way through your romantic sparkler exit! That's why our events-based coverage is offered for all of the major events of the day, from the finishing touches of "Getting Ready" all the way to your epic dance party. We will document your perfect day in the most authentic, beautiful way possible and we will work with you to create an ideal timeline for your photography coverage.
- Full-Day, Events-Based Photography Coverage by Laura
(getting ready through first hour of your dance)
- Online Photo Gallery with Print Rights
- Unlimited Email / Phone / Text support and communications
- Custom Wedding Day Timeline + Vendor Referrals
- EXCLUSIVE: Rainy Day Guarantee - if it rains on your wedding day
and we're unable to get a variety of portraits,
we'll give you a complimentary newlywed portrait session.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Signature or Deluxe Engagement Session
- Second Photographer (Nathan)
- Heirloom Albums
- Bridal Boudoir Session
- Rehearsal Coverage
- Engagement Photo Guest Book
- and more!
Contact us today for our full pricing guide and our custom "get to know you" questionnaire.
We're excited to create the perfect package just for you!
Pricing does not include tax or applicable travel fees and is subject to change.
the NEXT STEPS
Once you inquire with us, we will let you know if we are available for your wedding date and set up a time to connect briefly by phone. We'll then send you our quick "get to know you" online questionnaire, which helps us learn more about you and your vision for your day. It is important that we get to know our clients, and ensure we're a perfect fit for you and vice versa.
Next, we will chat and get to know one another even better during a 20 minute phone call or Skype session -- or if you're local to MN, we'd love to invite you to visit us at our Delano, MN (55328) studio, located about 35 minutes west of Minneapolis. During this initial consultation, we'll also help you create a custom collection, share our heirloom samples with you and go over our contract together.
Once you sign your online contract and pay your retainer, you are officially a client of Laura Robinson Photography and your wedding date will be booked exclusively with us! Hurray!
Please contact us to check availability for your wedding date -- we only have space for 3 more weddings in 2018; now booking for 2019!
let's create something AMAZING together.
If you've made it this far, all that's left is to say hello and set up your free consultation. We're so excited to meet you!