Meeting online is a lot like a blind date.
So we thought we'd make it easy and give you some of the basics about us.
If you made it to this page, you've already realized we should totally be friends.
So don't be shy... drop us a line and say HELLO!
Laura is a 6th generation Minnesota girl, born and raised. She is happily married to Nathan and the proud mama of a sweet baby girl named Lily. As a third-generation small business owner, she enjoys the freedom (and the challenge) of entrepreneurship. She is obsessed with Amazon Prime, grocery shopping, EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! and waterfalls. Don't be surprised if she cries at your wedding and does a polka with your grandpa on the dance floor. She speaks fluent sarcasm and is known to make friends with pretty much everyone she meets in 5 minutes or less.
More Fun Facts about Laura
- Things she loves: Candles (specifically from Bath and Body Works!), "punny" jokes, having entire conversations in GIFs, BRUNCH!, warm blankets, moscato, Amazon Prime and Target, baby smiles, a fantastic sunset, Restoration Hardware, sushi, cold brew coffee, opening up a client's freshly delivered photo album, spending time with family
- Things she does NOT love: Mayonnaise, early mornings, people who don't use their turn signals, poor grammar
- Favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Gilmore Girls, Scandal, 24, How I Met Your Mother, Newsroom, Hart of Dixie, West Wing, The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock
- Best way to start the day: Sneaking into baby's room when she wakes up and greeting her with a big smile and a "good morning, beautiful!"... and getting a HUGE toothy smile in return
- Fun Fact: In her HS yearbook, she was named "Most Likely to Become President".
Nathan is an ex-Canadian who now happily calls Minnesota home. He grew up all over the world (his dad was a diplomat) and has a twin brother who now lives in England (they look nothing alike!). By day, he works as a senior payroll analyst. By weekend, he is a photo ninja extraordinaire. He is well-known for his coffee and hot sauce addictions, being a sci-fi whiz, and creating memes for every occasion. If you feed him sushi, you'll instantly be friends. Someday, he'd love to learn to fly (he LOVES his flight simulator game) and, if given the chance, he would totally take a trip to space.
More Fun Facts about Nathan
- Things he loves: Coffee, hot sauces (he has an entire collection!), any sci-fi or horror movie (even the terrible ones), fresh poke bowls, hilarious memes, bad lip-reading videos, any sushi, military history, sport shooting, PC gaming, coconut La Croix water, making silly faces and giving baby lots of daddy smooches
- Things he does NOT love: Fruit of any kind (unless it's in a pie), hipster man buns, hoppy beer, pickles, being the center of attention
- Favorite TV shows: 24, Dexter, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Band of Brothers, Game of Thrones, Firefly, Daredevil, The Office
- Best way to start the day: Making a huuuuuge pot of coffee and enjoying the silence... since baby and mama are usually still sleeping
- Fun Fact: He once voiced the lead character of a video game.
The newest Robinson! Meet Baby Lillian (Lily)... Born June 13, 2017 and has stolen our hearts and kisses!