The Wedding Day Team:
- Photography: Laura Robinson Photography
- Ceremony Venue: Central Park, Woodbury, MN
- Reception Venue: French Meadow Bakery + Cafe, St. Paul, MN
- Dress: Casablanca from Angelique's Bridal, Blaine, MN
- Groom's Suit: Calvin Klein
- Hair + Makeup Artist: Priscilla Bruce
- Bridal Shoes: Steve Madden
- Rings: Wedding Day Diamonds, Woodbury, MN
- Bride's Jewelry: Family Heirlooms
- Floral Design: Ashley Fox Designs, Woodbury, MN
- Donuts: Glam Doll Donuts, Minneapolis, MN
Kristin and Marlon's wedding day was anything but ordinary. These two lovebirds had been waiting for this day for over 19 years. And in true Kristin and Marlon fashion, they opted for a low-key, beautiful, intimate wedding celebration.
They decided to elope near their home in Woodbury, at the Central Park conservatory. They shared their relaxed, love-filled day with only a few family members.
The bride and groom got ready at their home and then headed to Central Park. As Kristin descended the stairs, you could see the glee on Marlon's face! After some quick portraits, it was time for them to FINALLY tie the knot!
After a short, beautiful ceremony, they shared their first kiss as husband and wife. Cheers erupted from their family members, and Etta James' "At Last" began to play from the speakers. Kristin and Marlon shared their first dance as husband and wife on the spot that they said I Do, and not a dry eye in the house!
A quick limo ride to St. Paul found them at the French Meadow Bakery + Cafe on Grand Avenue, where they shared a special meal with their loved ones. In lieu of cake, the bride chose vegan donuts from Glam Doll Donuts and they shared a donut filled kiss!
As a photographer, we're oftentimes pushed to get wrapped up in the "details" of the day. But when you strip away all the frills, what's left is a truly incredible, emotional event. (I was full-on crying as they danced to At Last!)
To witness the love that these two have for one another is truly a privilege. What an honor to document their day!