The Wedding Day Team:
- Photography: Laura Robinson Photography
- Venue: Mayowood Stone Barn - Rochester, MN
- Dress: Casablanca from The Wedding Shoppe, St. Paul, MN
- Hair Stylist: Mae Vang from Juut Salon Spa
- Makeup Artist: Paige Palma
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Jim Hjelm from An Elegant Affair, Cedar Falls, IA
- Custom Suit: Marty Mathis Clothiers
- Bridal Shoes: Bella Bridal
- Floral Design: Bancroft Flowers - Cedar Falls, IA
- Catering: The Canadian Honker - Rochester, MN
- DJ: Midwest Sound
- Cake + Desserts: Hy-Vee
- Photo Booth: Blue Bus Photo Booth
Amy and Joel's perfect fall wedding at Mayowood Stone Barn in Rochester, MN was carefree, emotional and timeless. They chose the theme "All You Need is Love" and incorporated that into many elements of their day, from the programs to the processional song, and even the cake topper!
The couple opted to center their day around their family and friends, as both bride and groom had lost a parent. The groom serenaded the bride with a beautiful song on his guitar during the ceremony and tears were flowing.
They chose a nontraditional taco bar for their meal, along with a beautiful dessert spread instead of the traditional wedding cake. After getting crazy on the dance floor, the Blue Bus Photo Booth was a big hit with the guests throughout the evening.