1 on 1 mentoring for Photographers
Our photography mentorship opportunities are perfect for beginner, intermediate and advanced photographers.
We offer 3 options for 1 on 1 photography mentorships: 2 hours, half-day or full-day.
If you're looking for a longer-term (ie - full wedding season or one year) mentorship opportunity, please let know what you're looking for and I'm happy to create a custom experience for you.
All mentorships are personalized to each photographer and based on what you want to learn about. Some of the popular topics include:
- Comprehensive portfolio review and image critique
- Photography website critique
- Managing client expectations
- How to create and maintain an effective wedding photography workflow
- Social media strategies for photographers: Instagram + Facebook
- Studio systems and software for efficient workflow
- Effective client communications
- How to price yourself for profit
- Outsourcing your photography workflow pain-points
- How to create a beautiful Squarespace website
- How to operate a successful husband + wife photography studio
- How to start (or revamp) your photography blog
- How to find your ideal photography client
- Fundamentals of using off-camera flash
- How to find great light: quality over quantity
- … or anything else you can think of!
All photography mentorship education and feedback will take place at my studio in Delano, MN (55328). You may split your 1:1 mentorship session with a friend or business partner for an additional fee.
All program participants also have the opportunity to participate in a complimentary 20-minute headshot session. A great perk to update your website with or post to social media!
If you're interested in a live styled shoot and an opportunity to shoot side by side with me, that can also be added to your mentorship for an additional fee. You'll also receive immediate feedback and the opportunity to add some new images to your portfolio.
I only take ten individual 1.1 or 2.1 mentoring clients per year, so space is limited.